Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bigger, Better, Brighter

I am so very happy you posted that today. It's not something that's been plaguing me or anything. It wasn't something I ever even wondered. Now that you said it, though, it kind of makes a world of difference to me. I kind of like to have concrete evidence assuring me that your love for me is real and not "rebound" love, or, as you said "the newest, greatest thing". And it's made me realize something else about myself. I feel exactly the same way about you!

I tried to explain the feeling to myself. For me, when I look at you, it's like looking at a baby that I just want to grab up and squeeze and kiss, and hug, because they are just so darn gorgeous. But, I know full well that's not a common feeling for you. So, maybe if I change the baby to a puppy you'd get the picture?  =)

But it's even more than that when you really love someone. I love you so much that, yes, I just want to climb all over you and hug you and squeeze you and kiss you and stare at you and tell you how gorgeous you are. I also want to make you comfortable. I want to make you happy. I want to take care of you, and also encourage you and support your every endeavor.

The biggest thing for me, though? The thing that tells me that I really do love you is the fact that I can actually say those three words to you without a second thought. I Love You. That was always hard for me in the past. I very rarely said it at all and when I did, I probably left out the "I" and just said "love you", which might seem small, but I think means so much.

With you, I want to write it on the sky! In permanent marker!

I LOVE YOU!


p.s. has it been a year yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You don't have to agree with me. Just don't be a jerk.